Dell SonicWALL Network Security Advanced Administrator (NSAA)
20.–21.02.14 / 09:00 – 17:00 Uhr
Weinheimer Str. 68, 68309 Mannheim, Deutschland
Standardpreis: € 1.299,00
Building on the knowledge obtained in the Network Security Essentials class, the SonicWALL Advanced Firewall Configuration Workshop provides students with advanced, knowledge and handon experience required to design, implement, and troubleshoot SonicWALL Security Appliances running SonicOS Enhanced Firmware.
Some of the key concepts discussed in this class include:
- Loading and modifying a system backup.
- Determining who is using your bandwidth and techniques to limit/control access.
- Advanced techniques to protect your network from a number of threats.
- How to configure QoS, VLANS and Multicast on your network
- VoIP what is it, how can I configure it, and how can I troubleshoot VoIP problems.
This course both prepares and culminates with the Certified SonicWALL Security Profession (CSSP) exam for SonicOS.
- System Backup and Restore
- Boot Options
- Bandwidth Management
- Application Intelligence
- Application Firewall
- Content Filtering Service using Single Sign-On
- Network Monitoring
- IP Helper
- Protecting your Network
- Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP)
- MAC-IP Anti-Spoof
- Guest Services for Non-Wireless Zones
- Layer 2 Bridge Mode/Packet Mirroring
- Deep Packet inspection for SSL (DPI-SSL)
- Email Security
- Content Filtering Service Failover
- Advanced Networking
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Voice over IP
- VoIP Overview
- VoIP Protocols
- SIP Signaling
- SIP and NAT
- Configuring SonicOS for VoIP
- Review and Certification
This advanced course assumes prior completion of the Network Security Essentials (NSE) Training and successfully achieving CSSA!
In addition, the student is expected to be familiar with advanced networking and basic router concepts, including
Completion of the eLearning Prerequisites
Knowledge of basic router concepts
Familiarity with IPSEC functionality and implementation
- System Engineers
- Technische Ansprechpartner bei Resellern